Parent Service Organization (PSO)
Welcome to UCHS Parent Service Organization! We are a community of parent volunteers who provide SUPPORT and ASSISTANCE to our faculty and staff who are working to provide the best educational experience for our children. All parents and guardians of students enrolled at UCHS are members of our PSO. We welcome and encourage all families to be involved...no involvement is too great or small!
AREAS OF SUPPORT
- Logo Wear & Student Store
- Teacher Appreciation & Hospitality
- Support school and family social interactions at UCHS
- Assist teachers in and out of the classroom
- Hold fundraisers for supplemental materials and experiences
- Utilize the talents of parents to grow our school & maintain a positive presence in the community
The PSO Meets 4 times a year in North Campus at 7pm and is open to all families! Mark your calendars and make plans to join us!
- August 23
- October 25
- January 10
- March 21
HELP NEEDED - Sign Ups Below
PSO provides lunch to faculty and staff the First Friday of every month as well as snacks for staff meetings. If you are interested in helping, please click the links below. Lunch and Snacks are provided by more than one person...we can use everyone's involvement!
LINK YOUR LOWES FOOD CARD
UCHS PSO has partnered with Lowes Food Cart to Class Program. To participate, enroll up to 3 local schools on your Fresh Rewards Card, then each school will be rewarded based on the amount of Lowes Food Private Label items you purchase. Link your cards to UCHS today!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org