Portrait of a Graduate
Nimble, Responsive, Adaptable
UCHS graduates thrive in a global society.
Accomplished and Confident not only applies to our staff, but to our graduates as well. It is through a principled commitment to challenge and support each student according to their own abilities and interests, that UCHS students graduate with the skills to thrive in a rapidly changing and complex world.
Size matters, and in our case small is very effective. Our student teacher ratio of 10:1 encourages meaningful class discussion and interaction, while developing communication skills and an appreciation for differing points of view. Our students enter college with the confidence that they are as well prepared as any of their peers.
- have learned formally in the classroom, and informally in the halls and on playing fields
- are independent, but also purposeful collaborators
- recognize their unique interests and abilities and are passionate about their futures
- positively shape the world around them through their faith and intellect
- are forward thinking and have evolving world views